Bi-Cruciate Retaining TKA Does Not Restore Native Joint Motion During Functionally Strenuous Activities
Patients implanted with a modern system for bi-cruciate retaining total knee arthroplasty did not exhibit full replication of the articular contact kinematics of the native knee during functionally strenuous high-flexion activities, orthopedic surgeons at Massachusetts General Hospital report.
COO Models 1 6 Scale AA12 Shotgun - Long Sand color
Featured In Neuroscience
A three-step plan to confront substance use disorders at Massachusetts General Hospital provides care to patients across clinical settings and improves both access to and quality of care.
GI Joe 12 Inch French Foreign Legion Sealed In BoxMelissa & Doug MD2576 Pirate ChestTBLeague 1 12 Scale Phicen T01B Medium Chest Suntan Flexible Body Female Figures
Featured In Urology
The American Urological Association (AUA) is hosting its Annual Meeting in Chicago, IL from May 3-6, 2019. Specialists from the Massachusetts General Hospital Department of Urology will present on leading research and innovative treatment approaches. Mass General doctors will participate in over 20 different sessions covering the full spectrum of urologic care, including bladder, prostate, urologic oncology and more.
- Tamiya RC 1 14 scale 40-Foot Container and Trailer
- BEER FEST FANCY DRESS COSTUME
- (M) tekno FORD TAUNUS TRANSIT TIVOLI - 415 rare
- Ferrari 250 California Lwb Spider America 1958 ART MODEL 1 43 ART382 Model
- Corgi Major 10.5” Bedford Tractor CARRIMORE CAR TRANSPORTER Diecast Toy VINTAGE
- 1 32 Steyr 6240 Cvt Municipal - Siku 132 3286 Kommunal Tractor Scale New
- TRANSFORMERS HUMAN ALLIANCE AUTOBOT SIDESWIPE WITH DRIVER 100% GENUINE.
- McFarlane Toys Figur The Crow Eric Draven
- 28mm Bolt Action Chain Of Command Soviet T34 Painted & Weathered R1
- ANCIENNE MAISON DE SCHTROUMPF LE MOULIN COMPLET
- Airfix 1 48 English Electric Lightning with upgrades
If you are a mother who has experienced an episode of postpartum psychosis within the past ten years, you could help us to better understand this serious disorder.
Elevations in a hormone may be linked to abnormal blood flow, inflammation, and plaque in the heart. This study will evaluate whether blocking the hormone will improve cardiovascular disease in HIV individuals using heart imaging studies.