Bi-Cruciate Retaining TKA Does Not Restore Native Joint Motion During Functionally Strenuous Activities
Patients implanted with a modern system for bi-cruciate retaining total knee arthroplasty did not exhibit full replication of the articular contact kinematics of the native knee during functionally strenuous high-flexion activities, orthopedic surgeons at Massachusetts General Hospital report.
WWE Elite Collector Daniel Bryan Figure Series 12 NEW
Featured In Neuroscience
A three-step plan to confront substance use disorders at Massachusetts General Hospital provides care to patients across clinical settings and improves both access to and quality of care.
Rumblers Predotype WWE Mattel Slam City Vault The Finisher Dark Skin ToneWWE brown STROWMAN FIGURE SERIES 64 WYATT FAMILY FIRST TIME IN LINE STROMANMcfarlane Russell Martin Los Angeles Dodgers TRU Exclusive
Featured In Urology
The American Urological Association (AUA) is hosting its Annual Meeting in Chicago, IL from May 3-6, 2019. Specialists from the Massachusetts General Hospital Department of Urology will present on leading research and innovative treatment approaches. Mass General doctors will participate in over 20 different sessions covering the full spectrum of urologic care, including bladder, prostate, urologic oncology and more.
- DC Core Batman 10.7 High Figure DC Collectibles Jim Fletcher
- Boxed Dinky Supertoys 1 43 Scale Car Carrier & Car Carrier Trailer
- LOLA T297 BMW Le Mans 1979 LATESTE LACAUD HEINKELE 1 43 Bizarre BZ173
- Grand Prix 1 43 Scale White Metal 1008 - Porsche 936 Martini Winner LM 1976
- LEGO 76104 Marvel Avengers The Hulkbuster Smash-Up, Bruce Banner, NEW & FAST
- WCW Monday Nitro Wrestling The Giant Action Figure Limited Edition 1997 NIB
If you are a mother who has experienced an episode of postpartum psychosis within the past ten years, you could help us to better understand this serious disorder.
Elevations in a hormone may be linked to abnormal blood flow, inflammation, and plaque in the heart. This study will evaluate whether blocking the hormone will improve cardiovascular disease in HIV individuals using heart imaging studies.