Bi-Cruciate Retaining TKA Does Not Restore Native Joint Motion During Functionally Strenuous Activities
Patients implanted with a modern system for bi-cruciate retaining total knee arthroplasty did not exhibit full replication of the articular contact kinematics of the native knee during functionally strenuous high-flexion activities, orthopedic surgeons at Massachusetts General Hospital report.
Lego Dojo Japanese Temple with Ninjago Minifigures
Featured In Neuroscience
A three-step plan to confront substance use disorders at Massachusetts General Hospital provides care to patients across clinical settings and improves both access to and quality of care.
Genuine Lego Over 3kg Job Lot Mixed Bundle Of LegoLEGO 70812 The First LEGO Movie 1 Creative Ambush Rare Brand New Sealed SetLego Friends 41108 Heartlake Food Market with box and instructions
Featured In Urology
The American Urological Association (AUA) is hosting its Annual Meeting in Chicago, IL from May 3-6, 2019. Specialists from the Massachusetts General Hospital Department of Urology will present on leading research and innovative treatment approaches. Mass General doctors will participate in over 20 different sessions covering the full spectrum of urologic care, including bladder, prostate, urologic oncology and more.
- Eurographics Puzzle 1000pc -vintage Car Ads - Dodge - Vintage Piece Jigsaw
- 1 76 TRAX TR12 Pre Production 1939 LEYLAND TIGER TS8 BUS with certificate
- WIKING 1 32 SCALE KRAMPE HALFPIPE BIG BODY 650s SIDE TIPPER TRAILER
- RENAULT 4 F4 DARTY NOREV 1 43
- LEGO Star Wars 75116 Finn - 75114 First Order Trooper - New and sealed
- Triple H Suit WWE Mattel Basic Series Exclusive TRU Toys R Us Action Figure
Elevations in a hormone may be linked to abnormal blood flow, inflammation, and plaque in the heart. This study will evaluate whether blocking the hormone will improve cardiovascular disease in HIV individuals using heart imaging studies.